I had some extra time today before class started and I was able to take some time to pray. I walked toward the center of campus and found a bench to sit down on. Directly in front of me was a tree and I decided as my prayer to meditate on the livelihood of the tree and let it speak to me concerning something of God’s work.
Top Posts & Pages
- What is Global Theology?
- World Cup of Theologians: Germany - Johann Metz
- "Form, Re-Form" Project
- Fear of Different Cultures
- The Hubris of "Normative" Theology
- World Cup of Theologians: Costa Rica - Sandra Campos
- World Cup of Theologians: Algeria - Augustine of Hippo
- Introduction (Form, Re-Form)
- A Biblical Reflection on Genesis 12:3 (LINK)
- Biblical Maternal Images for God
- Good News for the City: Urban Apologetics nblo.gs/10tr1S 3 weeks ago
- Good News for the City: Urban Apologetics wp.me/p1DDeb-26z 3 weeks ago
- Where to Start with World Christianity nblo.gs/10phkS 3 weeks ago