I had some extra time today before class started and I was able to take some time to pray. I walked toward the center of campus and found a bench to sit down on. Directly in front of me was a tree and I decided as my prayer to meditate on the livelihood of the tree and let it speak to me concerning something of God’s work.
- Africa African-American African American Christianity African Catholicism African Missionaries al-Fitr Art asia Asian-American Ateek Avant-Garde Bible Black Theology Catholic Chinese Christianity Christology Church Colossians Community Contextualization Creation Care Creative Expression Culture Discipleship Diversity Eid Environmentalism ephesians Feminist First Nations Genesis Historical Christianity History Holistic Identity Indigenous indonesia Inter-faith Interpretation Islam Israel John Justice Kongo Latin America Leadership Liberation Mexico Middle Easten Biblical Interpretation Missiology Missions Morality Multicultural Native American pacific Palestine Post-Christian Post Modern Postmodern Prayer Psalms religion Sabeel Seahawks Seattle Seminary South Asia Storytelling Theologians Theology Twitter Union Theological Seminary Wholeness Womanist World Cup
Top Posts & Pages
- James Cone on a Black Jesus and the White Church
- What is Global Theology?
- Get Involved
- Minjung Theology: A Korean Theology of the People
- Missiological Approaches (Form, Re-Form)
- World Cup of Theologians: Netherlands - Henri Nouwen
- Appreciating the Multicultural Church
- Japanese Theology: What Can Be Learned? (Part 1)
- Football and Faith in Cascadia
- World Cup of Theologians: Euro- Metz #GER Nouwen #NED Schillebeeckx #BEL Barth #SWI Ellul #FRA Theophilos III #GRE globaltheology.org 2 weeks ago
- World Cup of Theologians: S. Am- Esquivel #ARG Freire #BRA Segundo #URU Torres #CHI Velez #COL globaltheology.org 2 weeks ago
- World Cup of Theologians: North Am. Cornel West #USA Samuel Ruiz #MEX Sandra Campos #CRC globaltheology.org 2 weeks ago