I had some extra time today before class started and I was able to take some time to pray. I walked toward the center of campus and found a bench to sit down on. Directly in front of me was a tree and I decided as my prayer to meditate on the livelihood of the tree and let it speak to me concerning something of God’s work.
- Africa African-American African American Christianity African Catholicism African Missionaries al-Fitr Art asia Asian-American Ateek Augustine Avant-Garde Bible Black Theology Catholic Chinese Christianity Christology Church Colossians Community Contextualization Creation Care Creative Expression Culture Discipleship Diversity Eid ephesians Feminist First Nations Genesis Historical Christianity History Holistic Identity Indigenous indonesia Inter-faith Interpretation Islam Israel John Justice Kongo Latin America Leadership Liberation Mexico Middle Easten Biblical Interpretation Missiology Missions Multicultural Native American Orthodox pacific Palestine Post-Christian Post Modern Postmodern Prayer Psalms religion Sabeel Seahawks Seattle Seminary South Asia Storytelling Theologians Theology Twitter Union Theological Seminary Wholeness Womanist World Cup
Top Posts & Pages
- What is Global Theology?
- How the East Sees the West
- World Cup of Theologians: Colombia - Consuelo Vélez
- African Theology Countdown
- Minjung Theology: A Korean Theology of the People
- World Cup of Theologians: Greece - Theophilos III
- Japanese Theology: What Can Be Learned? (Part 1)
- The History and Future of Womanist Theology (Video)
- The Hubris of "Normative" Theology
- Walking in the Sacred Way: Ojibway Prayer
- How the East Sees the West nblo.gs/Zwzcc 3 days ago
- How the East Sees the West wp.me/p1DDeb-1ql 3 days ago
- World Cup of Theologians: Euro- Metz #GER Nouwen #NED Schillebeeckx #BEL Barth #SWI Ellul #FRA Theophilos III #GRE globaltheology.org 1 month ago