I had some extra time today before class started and I was able to take some time to pray. I walked toward the center of campus and found a bench to sit down on. Directly in front of me was a tree and I decided as my prayer to meditate on the livelihood of the tree and let it speak to me concerning something of God’s work.
- Africa African-American African American Christianity African Catholicism African Missionaries al-Fitr Art asia Asian-American Ateek Avant-Garde Bible Biblical Interpretation Black Theology Chinese Christianity Christology Church Colossians Community Contextualization Creation Care Creative Expression Culture Discipleship Diversity Eid Environmentalism ephesians Feminist Genesis Gospels Growth Historical Christianity History Holistic Identity indonesia Inter-faith Interpretation Islam Israel John Justice Kongo Latin America Leadership Liberation Meditation Middle Easten Biblical Interpretation Missiology Missions Morality Multicultural pacific Palestine Post-Christian Postmodern Post Modern Prayer Psalms religion Sabeel Seahawks Seattle Seminary Shame South Asia Spiritual Disciplines Storytelling Theology Twitter Union Theological Seminary Vulnerable Wholeness Womanist
Top Posts & Pages
- Japanese Theology: What Can Be Learned? (Part 1)
- The History and Future of Womanist Theology (Video)
- James Cone on a Black Jesus and the White Church
- Missiological Approaches (Form, Re-Form)
- The Emptiness of Christ: Mahayana Christology
- Minjung Theology: A Korean Theology of the People
- What is Global Theology?
- A Christian Perspective on Eid al-Fitr
- Christian Tirthankara: Ford Finders
- Get Involved
- The History and Future of Womanist Theology (Video) (Compliments to @UnionSeminary ) globaltheology.org/2014/04/21/his… 1 day ago
- The History and Future of Womanist Theology (Video) nblo.gs/WaG23 2 days ago
- The History and Future of Womanist Theology (Video) wp.me/p1DDeb-V2 2 days ago